Monday, June 27, 2011

What to do?

As you know we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Hank! I am very pregnant and as much as I usually love being outside - it is just too hot for me right now. When we put the sprinkler out or baby pool by the time I get it set up I am pooped. Adam has been in the middle of a long homestand 14 nights away from home - a huge challenge for me since he is so helpful at home. We are on the home stretch. We get him back on Friday! I hate being inside all day and aside from a very few TV shows I hate being in front of the TV. So the question is...what to do? This is what we have come up with the last few days.

Finger Painting with Pudding

Riding on Wrigley - funny story. The girls have not cared to play with Wrigley much and then the other day we shaved him and they love him. Not sure if they think he is a new dog because he looks different but they won't leave him alone. Poor guy.
Oh and more finger painting


I originally thought this was the greatest idea because paint is "so messy to clean up" wow - I sure didn't think this through - but it was really fun!

And of course a day is never complete without a tea party. Lucy made "crumpetts and guacamole" - I am not sure what crumpetts are but Lola and Lucy loved them!

We have also done a lot of coloring, hide and seek, playing catch, dancing, dancing and more dancing! It has been great!
The girls were lucky enough to go to the circus this weekend with Adam's parents. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. I told Buzz and Daisy I was jealous because I wanted to see the girls eyes light up, but thankful for time to myself at home to "nest" a little more! I can't wait to see the pictures! The girls had a total blast with them.




2 comments:

Steph M said...

Hang in there Momma! I can't wait to hear the good news that baby Hank is here!

Carrie said...

Hey Sarah!
Thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog! It is funny that you mention those things,, because YOU inspire me!! I love reading your blog and seeing how much you love being a Mama! You ROCK! I am so excited that Hank will be arriving soon,, I will be praying for you! And you are the cutest little preggo girl ever! :)