I have had the busiest last 3 weeks that I have ever had in my life. It was fun, exciting, stressful and very eventful! Megan came into town and it started with our Tippi Toes dance recital. It was a hit to say the least! We had prepared for a certain number of people but when the show began we had over 1400 people watching our kids dance - we were surprised and shocked!! Loved how all the kids were so supported!
Next came our flight to Tulsa to host our first Tippi Toes Franchise conference. Megan and I took Lucy and Lola and spend 2 weeks in Tulsa preparing for the meeting and training franchise owners. We have a fantastic group of women with 9 franchises across America! It was fun to have most everyone together to get to know each other, exchange ideas and talk shop. After that was over we headed the next day back to Corpus to host a full princess camp. We held 2 camps and enjoyed every minute. We were lucky enough to have one of our new franchise owners come to Corpus to learn the ropes, she was so helpful along with some of our amazing Tippi Toes teachers. Now I am ready to relax a bit before we bring the most important little boy in our life to meet this world.
Sprinkler Time at my parents!

Tippi Toes Dance Recital - this was Lucy's class - but look who's missing :)
What other outfit would you choose to play outside in? seriously this is totally Lucy!

We were so lucky to have Jennie, Matt, Gannon, Ella and Chris all join us in Tulsa. It was so fun for Lucy and Lola to get quality time with cousins!! And as always I love seeing Jennie, Matt and Megs hubby Chris!
Now Jennie's turn to pull the wagon for Lola and Ella
The kids turned my parents deck into a stage as they played dress up.

Yes, you are seeing this right, Jennie's little boy Gannon in a sparkly pink tutu! I love it!

Lola the lady bug smelling the flowers - this was part of her act!
All 4 cousins dancing the night away!
Here Megan and I are with our Franchise Owner of the Year Miss Tracy Genheimer who owns our OKC/Edmond location. She is amazing!!!
Franchise Conference in full swing
No comments:
Post a Comment