Monday, June 27, 2011

Hank - We are getting close!!! - Baby Bump comparisons

This morning I called the doctor to see if I could get a check up before Adam leaves town for a few days. I have not been feeling that great recently with lots of cramping and back pain but still have a week and a half to go until Hank's arrival. SO I went to the doctor and found out that I am dilated to a 3! Yippee, I am closer than I thought! So needless to say, Adam will not be leaving town and will stay here to help me in the evenings with the girls and we will be waiting for our sweet little boy to arrive! Hank we are SO EXCITED to meet you - you already have such a special place in all of our hearts.
So here are my pregnancy comparisons
This is me with Lucy (Take note of Adam's shirt - My wife is HOT) you know girls that the only way this word relates at this point is the temperature in the room - so the fact that he wore this made my day! Lucy was 7.12 - 21 inches long and arrived a week late
Here I am with Lola she arrived 3 weeks early! I was so thankful she came early!! She was 7.5 - 21 inches long
And here I am with Hank - his stats are yet to be determined but I know he will be getting here soon! He is due 7/7/11 we will see if he waits that long.

1 comment:

The Life of Blights said...

You look great girlie, in all three pics! Woo hoo! Come on Hank:) I love the video too...cute girls!!