Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day! I am so lucky to have the greatest father in the world as well as the greatest husband that is an amazing father to our children. My dad has shaped me in so many ways and has enriched my life more than he may know. I look forward to our daily phone calls, where he is always always upbeat and happy. He is the most generous loving person I know. He always makes people feel special and I love love love the way he loves my mom! They are more in love today than ever and I can not thank him enough for teaching me what kind of man I should marry. My dad has always put family first! Dad, thank you so much for loving us each and every day, for believing in our dreams and for dreaming with me. I love you more than you know!
Now to my amazing husband - and amazing dad to our children - Adam! You are so unreal. Your love for our girls is so evident by the time you pour into their lives. I wondered before we had children what kind of dad you would be, and I never in my wildest dreams imagined what you have become. Our girls are so lucky with you as their dad. The way you encourage them, tell them you love them and show your love it so awesome. The hugs where you squeeze them so tight and don't let them go, the time you spend reading to them, playing with them, dancing with them, encouraging them and loving them is exactly the love a father should show. You are the backbone of our family and I could not be more proud to be your wife. Thank you for loving Lucy and Lola so much. When Hank arrives (2 weeks away!) he will be so lucky to have you as the example you will be.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
The girls woke up and sang "Happy Father's Day" to Adam - it was the greatest song they made up!
We bought a kite for Adam to fly with the girls. When we pulled up to the park Lola was sound asleep. She woke up as we were finished and leaving the park. She would have loved it.

I love this so much!




The girls were being so silly!

No comments: