Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lola's First Day of Mothers Day Out

This past week Lola went to her first day of Mother's Day Out! It is the same school we have Lucy at and Lola could not have been more excited! When we pulled up Lola started clapping and saying "school". There was not a tear but all smiles. She took a great nap, ate all of her lunch and played with many of her new friends. This was so great for me too, I wasn't worried at all and knew she was in good hands but the fact that she was excited made the day so much better! We were so thrilled because we wanted this to be a great experience for her. I am excited to watch her grow and learn. I am so thankful for this program! I love it!!!
Lola insisted on carrying in her lunch just like Lucy does.
She was so proud...so were Adam and I!
Adam and Lola walking into school
I love this picture so much!
I know this looks like she would rather be some place else but this is what is happening when I say cheese to Lola - I LOVE THIS FACE!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

She is precious!! Yay for first Mothers Day Out and it being a success. I love that name Lola. Our last name begins with an L so several names that I loved, Lola, Lyla, Lilly and Lillian were out of the question....boo!!

Brittany said...

She is so stinkin' cute carrying that lunch box! Hard to believe she old enough to be doing that! Can't wait to meet baby Hank soon!