Saturday, August 21, 2010

2 years of Sweetness - Happy Birthday Lucy

2 years old!!
This is a picture of her just home from the hospital - we were living in Memphis Tennessee
Today is Lucy's 2nd birthday! I am so amazed at how much our life has changed in 2 years. Lucy you have brought so much joy to our family it is hard to put into words. You are the sweetest little girl I know. You are so happy and have an amazing love for life. You love to learn, laugh and play. You are a wonderful big sister to Lola. You make us laugh daily. Your imagination is so clever that you take us into your make believe worlds with you. Your vocabulary is so great that I am amazed sometimes you are only two. You make everyone you meet feel special. You have incredible manners and use them all the time. You love to read and hear stories, you love to sing, you love to dance, and you love to run! You love new things! You love Tippi Toes, Elmo, fruit and shoes. You love dresses and hardly ever consider putting on anything else. You love our family and let us know by your sweet hugs and kisses and your "I love Me" - which you mean "I love you". Thank you for the best 2 years of our life. We are so excited to watch you grow and explore. You mean the world to us! Thank you Lucy for blessing our life!

3 comments:

Taylor, Alicia, and Lilly said...

Happy Birthday Lucy girl! Can't believe how fast two years has gone!

Mike, Jen, and Graydon said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

Steph M said...

What an amazing little girl you are! Happy Birthday Lucy! It seems like just yesterday we were waiting and waiting for you to get here! You were well worth the wait.