
Uncle & Lola
Gannon trying on Uncles shoes
Lola & Gannon
Take a walk before the rain hit!
I seem to always post these but...I LOVE THEM!
Me and my sweet Lola!
Gannon, Ella & Lucy

Gannon & Lola

Lucy & Lola

The tennis gals!

Lola enjoyed watching tennis too!
On Wednesday Megan and I flew with the girls to Park City, Utah to meet the rest of our family. Adam will be joining us on Friday, after all the baseball games are over. We were very interested about this trip - our flights went like this...Corpus to Houston, Houston to Albuquerque, Albuquerque to Phoenix, Phoenix to Salt Lake City, then drive Salt Lake to Park City. We left our house around 8am on Wednesday and arrived at the condo at 7pm (8pm Corpus time). From reading this you can only assume that the next paragraph is going to say all the things that went wrong for Megan and I while traveling with 2 kids - here you go -
NOTHING!
Not one tear, Not one outburst, Not even a moment of sass - Pure Joy! Our biggest complaint, a full airplane and we couldn't sit together the entire time. The girls were absolute dolls. They were friendly little passengers and smiled at everyone. By the grace of God they stayed on their nap schedule so they were happy little campers until they closed their eyes at night. Lucy even went to the bathroom 3 different times in the airplane toilet. Although she is potty trained I was really worried about flying so I through on a diaper - she didn't like it at all but it gave me peace of mind. She was a rock star! I was so proud of the girls and truth be told I was proud of Megs and I too!
When we got to Utah we got to see my parents, and my sister Jennie, her husband Matt their two kids Gannon and Ella and Megan's husband Chris. We were so excited to see each other but pooped from the day so hit the beds early.
Thursday, we woke up and headed to the store to stock up on food for the week. Each family is in charge of cooking for 2 nights and so we got all the items we needed. Came back to the condo and Lucy, Grammie and I went on a nature walk - which Lucy loved. Never knew pine cones were so cool. We came back and took all the kids to the pool while the boys played tennis. Gannon and Lucy have so much fun playing together. It is so nice to sit back and watch them interact. Little Miss Lola and Ella are very interested in each other. They sit and stare at each other. Lola grabs for Ella a bit and Ella just smiles. It is so sweet.
While Uncle and Fave were fixing dinner (burgers, corn and asparagus) for everyone Papa, JJ, Gan, Lucy, Lola, Ella and I went on another nature walk. It started to rain and we had a big hill ahead of us to get back home. Chris had to come rescue us...and we made it back just fine! Thursday evening My mom, JJ, Fave, Ella, Lola and I went shopping at the outlet mall. It was a great success for all of us! We had so much fun!
More to come from Utah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment