Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lola is PULLING UP

Pulling up and hanging out!
crawling position
uh oh - downward dog...
ok, I think I will just sit down

For the past week Lola Caroline has been pulling up, first on pillows, then the ottoman, now in her crib. She is working hard to figure out the crawl but ends up in the downward dog position wondering how to get where she wants to go. It is amazing to watch her. She has moves I have never seen. She typically rolls where she needs to go, sometimes its a scoot, other times I am not sure how she makes it but she does. She is really wanting to be on the FULL ON move but just not there yet. She also REALLY wants to talk. She is trying to babble...she is working on her b's. She is such a dear I just can't get over how big she is getting. In a few weeks she will already be 9 months - HOW CAN THAT BE? OHH I love her SO MUCH!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I hate to tell you this, but she looks so different from just a couple of weeks ago!!! I can't believe how different her face looks!!! I love the downward dog! I have never seen that one before! Leave it to Lola! I love her!!!

kmcelroy said...

Precious! I am looking forward to watching Ella try to do the same eventually! See you all at Kara's wedding! :)

Kathleen said...

I'm do impressed!! She has the most friendly face. What a doll.