Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

After our awesome Utah trip, Adam and I had some work we needed to do in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. My parents told us they would watch the girls. This was my first time away from Lola and only 2nd time away from Lucy for an extended period of time. Who better to spend time with while away from my sweet girls than my best friend in the world my hubby Adam. This trip worked out really great. He went to check out other minor league baseball stadiums and I went to advertise and talk with potential Tippi Toes franchise owners. It just so happened to work out that we needed to go to the same place. Adam and I enjoyed every minute together. We were only gone 2 nights from the girls. In those 2 nights we - saw 2 baseball games, played golf, zip lined and slept in. We made the most of our special time together.
We were so thankful to my parents! They had a total blast. When we came back the girls were both still on their schedules better than Adam and I had done the week in Utah. My mom took Lucy to get her nails painted at a salon for her birthday, they took the girls to church and other than that they all just played and played. It was a great bonding time for all of them.
We came back to get the girls and drove to OKC so I could meet with our new franchise owner. Tracy and I sold our program Monday and half Tuesday. She is an amazing person and will do an amazing job. We are so beyond blessed to have her as apart of Tippi Toes.
Now after a little delay last night, and 2 weeks away we have made it back to Corpus. We did a lot of unpacking today and relaxing.We are gearing up for a fun birthday weekend as Lucy will be turning 2.
Blowing out the cupcakes
This is Lucy's favorite part
Lola and Papa Newt
Lucy opening one of her birthday gifts. My mom got her an Bitty Baby last year and this year got her the American girl doll Julie. She is starting Lucy a collection. We aren't big collectors as in "keeping them in the box" so our collection will show her love.
Brushing Julies hair
Adam and I have long gone by now!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy birthday Lucy!!! Your girls are gorgeous, Sarah!!!