Monday, February 22, 2010

To a Great Friend

Dad & his kids!

Mom and her girls!
As many of you know I talk about my friend Brooke all the time. There are so many reasons most importantly because we are friends, neighbors, have kids the same age, our husbands adore each other, Adam and Brooke work together we go to the same doctor, hair dresser, bunco group, and so much more. We basically do life along side the Milams. Brooke, has been the greatest person to lean on over the last 2 months since Lola has been born. She has gone above and beyond as a friend. Brooke you have no idea how incredibly thankful I am for all you have done. You have made these last few months so much easier on our family. The latest thing Brooke has helped with along with our friend Virginia was setting up meals to have delivered to our house. Since I was unable to take Lola out of the house, it was extremely hard to go grocery shopping, and get into a routine of fixing dinners. We have had some of the best meals delivered. People have been spoiling us so much. Not only did they give us meals when Lola was first born, but now again when she was sick. Brooke made the greatest chicken enchiladas I have ever had - made to perfection as only Brooke can do! AMAZING! We have also gotten, chicken puff pastry, brisket, seafood soup, chicken almond casserole, lasagna, spaghetti and a gift card to our local pizza joint. Tonight is the last meal we will get, and it will be a celebration meal for Lola. She went to the doctor this morning for a follow up check up and we are now in the clear. Her ear infection is gone, her breathing is clear and no more rsv - PRAISE GOD and she is a total doll! We are safe to do as we please. The doctor told us to still keep her away from sick people - not due to the rsv but just because she is a newborn as it is! We are so thankful that all that is behind us! I have posted a few of our latest activities - basically just hanging out and a few videos too! Thank you again Brooke, I hope to somehow repay you for putting our family first and taking such great care of each one of us. We love you!!

Lucy loves her phone

Sweet Lola's coos

1 comment:

The Milam's said...

Sarah you are so sweet. You know that the entire Milam family loves the entire Nuse family and there is nothing that we would never not do for you. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have you and your family in our lives.