Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Bye Davis Family

The first time we met Layne - my how time flies
Layne at Lucy's baby shower...we didn't know if Lucy was a boy or a girl at this point
The shower for Lucy before we moved to Memphis for a short time. Given by the Hardens, Blights and Davis Family
We are the only ones left in Corpus, this was in 2005...I think
The cake Katie made for Lucy's first birthdayLayne relaxing after Lucy's birthday party
Buddies!
Lola looks thrilled!Our last play date
Lucy, Lola, Layne & Elliot
We are so sad to say good bye to our good friends Ryan, Katie, Layne and Elliot. They are in the military and just got stationed to California. They have been some of the friends we have known the longest in Corpus, they are the last of our military connection - at least I think. We have already had to say good bye to the Hardens and Blights. Katie and I are very similar and enjoy getting together for play dates with our girls. I first met Katie when her daughter Layne was less than 6 months old. They hosted Lucy's baby shower with a few other of our friends, have taken us out on their boat, hit up some Hooks games together, made Lucy's 1st birthday cake and spoiled us when Lola was born. We will miss them so much but will be excited to visit them either in California or Hawaii!! Katie, thank you so much for being a great role model as a mom and a great friend. I will miss seeing you so much! Love you and your precious family!

1 comment:

The Milam's said...

We are going to miss the Davis family as well. Connor and I have enjoyed hanging out with Katie and her girls.