Monday, February 15, 2010

Check up for the Girls

I had to post this picture. As you know Lucy is working hard on potty training and doing really great! Last night she was wearing Adam's hat and caring my camera around when she said "I potty". We ran down to the potty and she turned her hat backwards, I am guessing to potty. I started laughing and grabbed the camera from her because she was all smiles. Well when I took the camera from her this is the shot I got. I just loved it and wanted to share!At the duck pond feeding the ducks and seagulls

Headed to the doctor for a check up, that smile never made me think ear infection We had a great weekend, celebrating Valentine's Day, watching the Olympics and getting the girls a check up at the doctor. The check up was over all good. Lucy is ready to Rock n Roll, no signs of rsv and the cough is slowing going away. Miss Lola still is caring this rsv bug and had now gotten a double ear infection - poor baby. You wouldn't know it to look at her, she is smiling and interacting with us so much. She is on an antibiotic which will hopefully make her feel better soon. The only good thing about the ear infection...if you can call it good is that Lucy had one too and when she had it the doctor said it is the end of rsv, everything just draining out. So I think Lola should be on the mend soon. We still are not allowed out in crowded places or around other children until Lola's lungs get a little strong. This means no story time at the library, no dance class (unless just one of us take Lucy), no going out to eat and no traveling. We are really bummed because we had a family vacation planned to Ormond Beach to visit Aunt Fave and Hunky and also were going to visit Mickey at Disney World at the end of the month. We haven't canceled just postponed until after rsv season. This weekend we managed to get out in the 76 degree weather to feed the ducks at the park. Lucy just loved it. We have spent lots of time inside, dancing, coloring, and being together and had an absolute ball!

2 comments:

The Milam's said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm so glad to hear both girls are doing better.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

haha that picture cracks me up! so cute