Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly dipped in Ketchup

Recently Lucy, Lola, Fave, Adam and I went out to eat. Lucy was sitting at the table having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The rest of us had french fries with a side of ketchup. No fair, I know! Anyway, Lucy loves to dip her sandwiches, chips, fruit and veggies in anything she can. She decided that her pb&j would be perfect dipped in a little ketchup. Joyful! Fave about threw up and Lucy dipped every last bite in the ketchup! It didn't even phase her. She may get her appetite from Adam. Last night Fave, Uncle, Adam and I had a pizza making contest. Adam made a pizza that consisted of: pizza crust (with crumbled crackers on the bottom), ham, green peppers, onion, garlic spread (more than you can imagine), cheese and a fried egg. It was the most horrible pizza I have ever tasted in my life, I am not being mean - Adam fully agreed but managed to swallow 1/4 of the pizza. Needless to say he lost the competition.

2 comments:

Steph M said...

How funny! Lane loves to have things to dip his food in too. I bet he would love a PB&J with Ketchup. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a kid that will eat just about any food combo!

Anonymous said...

Ketchup, child's best friend for sure! My great niece used to dip her mac and cheese in ketchup! EVERYTHING had to have ketchup! Brace yourself, it can become really gagging at times!!!!! Deb and Sam Huey (P.S. Adam, your pizza sounds really gross, perhaps a dip of ketchup might, heavy on the might, have helped!)