Thursday, December 24, 2009

The week before Christmas

I gave Lucy a special treat, a cookie and chocolate pudding...but I was eating tomatoes she opted for some of my tomatoes in her pudding instead of the cookies...WOW!
We had 2 rounds of Christmas carolers come to our house, it was so much fun!!

Lucy loves showing her muscles

Icing the gingerbread man
Working on Lucy's gingerbread man
Lola chilling out with her big flower!
Lucy has had a blast with all the presents - she busted through 2 so far but has helped re wrap them too. She is too cute!
Lucy carried her baby doll in my baby carrier - she is such a great helper!
Gramie and Lola enjoying some snuggle time too!
Lucy and Grampies hangout spot
Me and my girls in their matching PJ's!
Lola and I snuggle bug
Boogie Nights!
Lucy is so in love with Hunky!!! I think he is pretty much in love with her too!
Adam was enjoying some Apple pie and Lucy decided she wanted a bit...this is what she did!
Family picture after church! Lola was ready to eat but we made her pose for a picture
The Reilly's fixed everyone Christmas eve dinner! Thank you!

No comments: