Saturday, December 5, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Heading to eat with Santa
"Yes, I think I will just go back to my dad" - my aunt pat got her this darling Christmas dress

Not too sure about this big guy
Family picture at breakfast

Lucy and Fav having a blast as usual
Here's my 38 1/2 week baby bump
Hugging Mommy's Belly
This morning we went to eat breakfast with Santa. We are so lucky that Megan came in town to visit us, so she got to join us. Our friend Virginia invited us to the school she works at (St. James) and we joined her along with Brooke, Michael and Connor to spend the morning with Santa. We were anxious to see how Lucy would react to Jolly Ole St. Nick...and well she was not too impressed. She liked looking at him from afar but didn't dare sit on his lap. We loved the moment anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! Had to check on the Nuse family and see if we have a baby yet. Too cute to see the bump and little Lucy hugging her brother/sister. Looking forward to seeing the new arrival. Hugs to all. Sam and Debbie

Rob and Jennifer said...

How fun. She is getting so big. I can't wait to find out what you have. I am sure it is anytime now! Sure miss ya!

Kathleen said...

That hug picture is the cutest ever!! Her little sweet face is precious!!