Friday, December 11, 2009

Enjoying Life

Since we have gotten home we have been having so much fun. Aunt Fave and my dad are still in town helping out -and boy are they so HELPFUL! They have been entertaining Lucy, feeding her nutritious meals (Fave being the awesome dietitian), helping with both girls diaper changes, waking up early to let Adam and I catch up on sleep and lots of love and snuggles! I have been able to take it easy and recover while still enjoying being with my two girls! I am so in love with Lucy and Lola and they love each other too - God has blessed us so much. Adam and I frequently look at each other and remind each other we have two girls - beautiful girls - God's gift to us! Lola - 4 days old
Baking Christmas Chow for our neighbors
My girls helping bake
Lucy is the greatest baker --Puppy Chow is the greatest snack for kids to make. Lucy had a blast!
A tradition watching The Grinch that Stole Christmas
Aunt Fave thinks of the coolest games
Lola and Mom snuggling
Lola's Dr check up - healthy baby!!!
Lucy cant get enough hugs and kisses
Grampie & Lucy working on an art project
This was so funny - Grampie put Lucy in the bottom of the stroller, she had to have Christmas lights in the basket with her, she had a Santa hat on and had been holding a tampon in her hand that she would not let go of, they strolled in circles around our house like 10X in a row. I am not sure who had more fun Lucy or Grampie.
My co-worker Brittany sent Lola these cookies. They are way too cute to eat.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so happy for you guys!! And Lola is absolutely perfect and beautiful! It is wonderful to see how God is blessing you! Much love!

The Milam's said...

I'm so glad everything is going so smoothly for you guys, you are very blessed and yes your two girls are beautiful. It looks like Lucy has had the time of her life with Grampie and Aunt Fave!

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

Oh I just love that picture of lucy and lola in the sling! too cute!