Monday, December 14, 2009

We love Lola!

Lucy, Dad and Wrigley enjoying snuggle time
Lucy and Lola on the play mat. Lucy is exploring all of her old toys again.
Lola on her play mat
The Milam family came to meet Lola. Lucy was sleeping so Connor got some great one on one time with Lola! I am thinking they would look pretty cute with an addition to their family!
My parents are nuts for these girls - look who wanted to be held like Lola!
We have been trying hard to get a family picture, it has been a struggle - this is as close as we have gotten.
Lola 1 week old
Lucy loves Aunt Fave
Gramie and Lola
We are enjoying our time at home of with Lola, Lucy and my family being in town. My mom made it to meet Lola and it was such a beautiful moment. It was magical seeing her see Lola for the first time, smiles, tears and hugs. My mom is so helpful knowing me so well and knowing exactly what I need and how I am feeling. She of course if amazing with Lucy as they played all morning while Lola and I caught up on sleep and then we woke up and she had precious Lola time. My dad went back to Oklahoma for the week traveling back on Friday through Christmas. Aunt Fave leaves tomorrow but will be back with her husband "Hunky" next Tuesday. Then Christmas Jennie, Matt and Gannon will be here!
Lola is an amazing little girl. She is an awesome eater and sleeper which is ever mom's dream. She is alert when she does have awake time. She lets Lucy kiss all over her, which Lucy loves to do. I can't express how blessed Adam and I feel. We are adjusting well and loving life!

2 comments:

The Life of Blights said...

Sounds like heaven over at your house! Steve is now ready for #2,#3,#4,#5.....!!! REading your posts makes me actually think about it;) Merry Christmas to all the Nuses!

Kathleen said...

Precious babies!! I think I've seen Lola's hairline before - on her Momma. :-)

Such a special Christmas for the family!