Friday, December 18, 2009

Bath time and Sisterly Love

First Bath
Lucy enjoying bath time too!

Lola getting ready for a bath
Snuggles with Gramie
Dad and Lola hanging out
Lucy gives Lola the best kisses! She is a big fan of her little sister!
All day everyday - this is what Lucy loves to do!
Miss Alma is someone so special to our family. She watches Lucy when we need a sitter. She was actually the one to tell me she thought I should take a pregnancy test when I got pregnant with Lola. I didn't listen to her right away I thought she was crazy...little did I know she knew better. By the time I took the test I was already 10 weeks along.

We have had such an amazing week with my mom in town. There is nobody like my mom. She is so giving, helpful and fun to be with. The girls both love her and Lucy and my mom have bonded so much! My mom has really helped with giving me a chance to catch up on sleep during the day while she plays with Lucy, feeds her and gets her down for a nap. It is so wonderful because my knows Lucy's schedule and helps me keep her on it. Thanks Mom - you are so amazing and I am so thankful for you in my life!
Adam and I managed to give both the girls a bath at the same time - this was a first! It was fun and not stressful which I thought it would be. I remember Lucy's first bath and she screamed the entire time, Lola on the other hand enjoyed the warm water and my scrubbing her little fuzzy head.

2 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

How sweet!

Nana/Mom/Pardy said...

Oh Congratulations ya'll! I just happened to check your blog! Welcome Miss Lola!!!!! She's beautiful! Lucy looks like a great big sister!! Have a Blessed Merry Christmas - Love to all, Maggie Mentzel