Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last Hooks Game as a family of 3!


Adam wrapped up his 5th season with the Hooks on Monday. What a great season it has been. There was a total of like 72ish games that Adam had to work. He loves his job so much and we are thankful for that. It is so nice that although he works many hours we can go visit him anytime we want. I must say though we miss him a lot during the season with the long hours he puts in. It is always great when the season is over for him to relax and for us to maximize on family time. I know when April rolls around we will be excited to make lots of visits to the ball park. As Adam and I were walking around the stadium with Lucy we were talking about how different it will be next year a 1 year old and a 4 month old! It will be so much fun! I am so proud of Adam and all his hard work! Way to go babe!

2 comments:

The Milam's said...

Bring on the 2010 season and baby Nuse!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE that flower on Lucy! What an adorable family!