Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Coast has been Conquered!

This weekend Adam raced in a bike race called Conquer the Coast. Below is a map of his ride. It was 65 miles around the bay of Corpus Christi. If anyone has ever come to visit you would know first hand how extremely hard this would be. It is no fun to drive much less ride on a bike. The race began at 7:30am, Adam was joined with some friends to make "Team Astania 2". This is the same crew that raced in the triathlon a month or so ago. These boys have so much fun! Lucy and I enjoyed being at the finish line cheering Adam on! Connor, Michael, Lucy and Adam - hanging with Dad after the big race
Adam and one of his biggest fans - Lucy!
We caught a glimpe of Adam in the middle of his grueling ride

Team Astania 2 - Adam, Michael, Gil, Bryan and RayAdam stopped to greet his fans (Lucy and I)

Lucy did such a great job at dance class this Saturday. Since Adam was busy on his bike ride Lucy and I had class together. She was so great. Each week it seems she follows directions even closer and is getting more and more out of class.
Stretch my arms way up high!
Following Directions in Tippi Toes
The thank you note Lucy got from her cousin that she is in love with!

2 comments:

The Milam's said...

Way to go Adam and Lucy, you are the cutest ballerina I have ever seen!

Megan said...

First off, tell adam nice spandex! Now to lucy!!! Are you kidding me?!! It looks like she was really engaged in class!! I mean she is 1 I can't believe it!!! How do you keep your hands off of her when she is in the leotard?! We cant wait to see you all!