Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Busy Week!


This past week has been one of the busiest I have had in a while. It was the first week of Tippi Toes which is so exciting but with working in naps for Lucy, being pregnant and Adam having his last week of the baseball season - we were all wiped out! Daisy came in town to help us with Lucy so we could get the work we needed done. It was so helpful to have her here. She came in town on Tuesday around lunch and we literally did a quick exchange of Lucy, as she walked in the door I ran out. She and Lucy spent the days playing together, taking walking with Wrigley and just having Grandma/Lucy fun. She was able to stay with us Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! It was so helpful I only missed 3 of our 27 classes all week, so I felt really good in being able to answer parent questions, being at the schools and making sure all my teachers felt comfortable. I am always out and about throughout the days but with Lucy I always make sure to get home so she can have 2 naps and some playtime at home. This means when we do go into town we aren't able to stay out all day. Thank you so much Daisy!!! Since I was gone the whole time I wasn't able to take any pictures this time but I thought I would add this one of them for fun!

No comments: