Monday, September 14, 2009

I love...

My two favorite people at a pit stop on our road trip! I forgot my camera and about died - this was from Adam's phone the best pic we could get. I LOVE...
A night out with Adam


A Road Trip


Snuggling in a hotel with Lucy and Adam


A Brad Paisley/Dierks Bently Concert


Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory


A Sooner Win


Going to Church


Family Time
That is exactly what I got this weekend. Adam and I celebrated our anniversary in July but his gift to me was to take me to the Brad Paisley concert. We drove to Houston and had a darling little babysitter stay at the hotel with Lucy. She was asleep at 6:15 which I could not get over but that made our night even better. I wasn't worried about her at all. Adam and I grabbed dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We split a lemon herb chicken dinner which was amazing. We strolled to the concert which was outdoors at the Woodlands and we could not have ordered better weather. Brad and Dierks were amazing - we sang every word to every song at the top of our lungs. At times in the night I felt like Adam and I were on a first date - I loved every minute of it. We got home and early the next morning Lucy peeked her head over at us from her pack and play and climbed into our bed - it was great! We headed back to Corpus just in time to watch the Sooners win! This is what I am talking about...now that baseball is over our weekends are filled with FAMILY TIME! I love it more than anything. This Friday we are flying to Oklahoma to watch the Sooners play Tulsa in action. It has been a long time since we have been to a game at the stadium. We are meeting up with some of our favorite people, the Mentzel's and the Jackson's! We are staying with Erik, Katie & Molly Friday night, and then hitting the game on Saturday with Chanda and Matt. We are going to walk the campus and enjoy the smell of football in the air! It will be so much fun I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

The Milam's said...

Sounds like you guys had the perfect weekend!

Ryan and Rikke said...

That first picture of Adam and Lucy is so darling! I also meant to comment on the dance post you made a while ago. Ryan and I loved the pictures of Lucy in her tutu. Too adorable! Hope all is well with you guys!