This past weekend Adam, Lucy and I went to Tulsa to visit my mom and dad. We were lucky enough to have Gannon and Jennie come to Tulsa too from St. Louis. We got into Tulsa on Friday afternoon and got to spend some time with my mom and dad. My parents took Lucy to a outdoor concert in our neighborhood with all of their friends. It didn't take her long to start dancing to the band and entertaining the people surrounding her. Adam and I drove to Oklahoma City to spend the night with Katie, Erik, and Molly Mentzel. It was so much fun to get some one on one time with their daughter - who was perfect. Adam and I enjoyed holding her and thinking back to Lucy being that small, it is so amazing how quickly they grow. It made us so excited for our baby #2 to join our family. On Saturday morning Erik, Adam and I drove to Norman for the Oklahoma/Tulsa game. We were so excited to be in Norman. There is nothing like a college campus on game day...especially OU. We got into town around 11:00 and met Chanda and Matt Jackson at Campus corner. Chanda and I shopped in all the cute little shops while the boys spent time haggling people for tickets and enjoying some game day excitement. We had great seats - 50 yard line about 50 rows up! The weather was beautiful and the game even better. The Sooners won and we were all so excited! We have decided we will make this a tradition to do every year! My sister took lots of pictures of Gannon and Lucy on game day once I get those I will make sure I do a Lucy post - I know that is the real reason you read this blog.
2 comments:
great seeing you guys! Cute pictures! Glad to see that Adam found him a new sooner shirt :)
Yeah! I've been waiting to see a picture of you and your little tummy! You're looking great. Glad you guys got to have a fun weekend away!
Post a Comment