Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Haircut!


Lucy got her very first haircut this morning. We had been thinking about a haircut for a while and got mixed reviews from people...some thinking she was to little with not enough hair. Well this week I had 3 different people ask me if I was trying give Lucy the mullet - that is when Adam and I decided it was time! After her dance class this morning Adam and I took Lucy to get her haircut. They had a neat little car that she got to sit in and the best part a lollipop. She did pretty good, only a few tears. This week I took Lucy to visit the library which was really exciting for us. She loves to read and had a lot of fun picking out books. During Adam's lunch break on Wednesday we took Lucy to the Aquarium to see all the neat fish. She loved it. The dolphin show was of course a highlight! The other real excitement came when we were only one of a few people there that day. Lucy got to walk around all by herself go right up to the fish tanks and talk to the fish. We were excited to have lots of activities planned this week!



















5 comments:

The Milam's said...

How precious. I love Lucy's hair (she has the best light brown color) and I can't wait to see her with her new do.

Megan said...

She is going to forget how to walk when she comes to visit Fav and Hunky!!! We will not let those precious little feet hit the ground!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucy, your new do is beautiful! Sarah and Adam, I did not think there was anyway possible she could get any cuter! Wrong, she grows more adorable every time I peek on here and see how you guys are doing! What a blessing for you both and yet another on the way! God is good!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I forgot to put that it was Debbie and Sam on my message. Sorry about that. I am not good enough to figure all of this high tech stuff out!!!!

Rob and Jennifer said...

Her first little hair cut, how cute. You are looking great little mama!