Sunday, October 18, 2009

Uncle Donald Has a Farm....E-I-E-I-O

Florida is a total blast! Lucy and I came to visit Aunt Fav and Uncle Hunky (Megan and Chris) on Friday for the week. We have already had so much fun! Adam has a lot of work this week and will be busy so we thought it would be a good time to visit. I know that my traveling will slow down after baby #2 is born so we are taking advantage of a few more trips before Dec 18. Lucy traveled great - I was so thankful. I am 8 months pregnant and I was really worried about having a "lap child on the flight" but everything went great! We sat by really nice helpful people and Megan came into the airport and swooped Lucy up right when she saw her. It was so fun, Lucy spotted Megs through the glass at the airport and ran towards her. She didn't want Megan out of sight...and still doesn't. She LOVES Megs...okay we all do! We have already been able to go watch Chris coach baseball at Daytona State, watch the OU/TX game (boo), bake cookies and eat them, and go to the pumpkin patch/petting zoo! It has been a great time so far. We miss Adam like crazy but have been lucky enough to Skype with him every night so he could say good night to Lucy and I.
Check out this warm-up outfit and the pose.
Uncle, Coach Chris or Hunky...whatever we call him - We just love him!
Hunky took Lucy in the dugout with all the player.
Baking cookies - It didn't take long for flour to be all over Lucy
Lucy and Aunt Fav loved playing in the flour too!
Lucy learning how to pat the dough
cutting out pumpkin cookies and eating dough.
Lucy loves dogs - Camden is Megan and Chris's dog and so great with Lucy.
We made it to Uncle Donald's farm!
Brrr...it was so cold! Snuggling on the hayride.
Lucy and Aunt Fav saying hi to the goats!
As you can see we both LOVED the pony ride - Lucy was giggling the entire time!
Just finished the hay maze!
Lucy loves my shades!
Finding the perfect pumpkin
Lucy met a new friend...she loved the scarecrows

The cows were so close!
Hunky and Lucy watching the Puma get fed

6 comments:

The Milam's said...

What a fun weekend! Hope you are having a great trip. We have to get together when you get back.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

how fun! Lucy looks like she was having a blast! love that pumpkin patch outfit!

Rob and Jennifer said...

how fun! she is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Adam, I swear, without a doubt, Lucy is the cutest, most precious little one I have seen in a long time! Wow! What amazing parents you guys are, so much love to share and such a sweetie to share it with! Is there ever a time she is not darling?! Debbie Huey

Kate McElroy said...

What a fun trip! Glad you guys got to go out and hang with Megs and Chris!

Keith and Jessica said...

Aw, so much fun. She is such a big girl! You so don't look like you are just a few months away from having baby #2! But I'm a bad judge of how big bellies should be when you have one baby at a time. :)