Blog Post Stolen from Brooke -
Friday night we had a super fun get together at our neighborhood park. It was the Milam's, the Pruett family and the Nuse family. Adam and I brought Mexican food from a local restaurant. We all brought some adult beverages, including a giant tub of frozen margaritas! We had desserts, food and snacks for the kids as well as a pack-n-play for Hank and Allie loaded up with toys! We had a blast. It would have been a wonderful night regardless but now that I know we are moving in a month it was so special to create another wonderful memory with our friends here in Corpus. We've known the Pruett's since we moved to Corpus and they have a little girl named Parker who is the same age as Connor. It's so special to have these amazing friends - I can't even begin to describe how I will miss them.
All six kids hanging out; Allie and Hank were pretty content just hanging in the swings. We were lucky to have four precious helpers who were willing to push them.
Allie and her main squeeze Hank. Allie has not had a pacifier since she was about six weeks old butevery time Hank put one in his mouth she felt the need to grab it and try it out. Hank grinned each time, what a sweet and patient boyfriend.
This was by far the funniest moment of the evening. Lola felt the call of nature so she took care of business in front of everyone while enjoying some juice. No shame in her game!
I think we definitely made the park cool Friday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment