Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hank is crawling

I have to admit I am far behind on milestones for sweet Hank - poor guy. Anyway I have saved this post and typed it several times and 2 weeks ago I had a video and now you have nothing. My point Hank is crawling!!! He has been crawling for about 3 weeks and loves it! He basically crawls to the first spot he can pull up. He is in love with cords and electrical sockets. I am amazed because long ago when I was pregnant with Lucy I had every socket covered and she nor Lola was ever interested...I didn't really think about it with Hank because it had never been a problem - but here was go again covering everything in site.
Hank is as sweet as can be, has 2 bottom teeth finally that came in the same day he started crawling! He sleeps from about 630pm-7am. He still drinks his bottle but really isn't that interested in it - he would rather wait until one of the girls drops their water and he steals that. He is loving solid food - especially blueberries, carrots and peas. Hank is waving good bye and every now and then will say "da da" that's right...all 3 kids said dad before mom.
The girls are totally nuts for him. He is super easy, always happy and the biggest joy in my life!

2 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

what a cutie!!