Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welcome Baby Kilian

Hank and I took a special trip to St. Louis to meet Jennie and Matt's newest addition - Mr. Kilian Matthew Marchal. He was adorable and we had so much fun! It was rare to have such one on one time with Hank for such a long time - I cherished every second. Adam was with the girls and of course they had a blast! I have to say before you read this that I got some really great time hanging out with Ella but only 2 pictures to prove it. She is a sweet little lady and so much fun!
Gannon and Matt picked Hank and I up at the airport. Gannon and Hank held hands the entire way home.
My beautiful sister and Kilian. She is such an amazing mother and of course sister. We got some much quality time together - it was really hard when it was time to say good bye. 


 These two boys checking each other out! Hank approves!!!

 Finally at a house with boy toys - Hank loved all of Gannon's big boy toys!
 Matt and Kilian chilling in the back yard on a perfect evening!
This was a trick to capture - Hank with all the Marchal kids!


We had so much fun celebrating Ella's 2nd birthday - she was super pumped about the cake!

Gannon, Hank and I out for a stroll - Gannon in the perfect attire!

Buddies!


This was a challenge to capture  - but you get the point!


More special time with Gannon - a trip to the ice cream store. 

 He melts my heart!

Kilian - 2 weeks old!


He is such a great baby - sleeps, sleeps and sleeps!


3 handsome boys!

Gannon and Kilian - I love this sweet picture!

No comments: