We had such a fun weekend and soaked up every minute of our time with Adam. The season starts tomorrow which means Adam will have long days and nights at the office through the beginning of September. We have to shift gears, prepare the kids for not seeing him as much and figure out how we can squeeze more time in. I am certain we will do okay but everything is just so much better and more fun with Adam around.
The weekend started with Lucy and Lola making up their first dance (tear!) OK but they named it the booty dance and stood on the porch and shook their hips...hummm not crazy about this dance but it was so darn cute!!

We thought we had kickball on Saturday morning...we woke up in the nick of time to get everyone in the car and off to the game...we got there and were the only ones there, rechecked the schedule - no game...so off to the donut store. As I got Lola out of the car I asked Adam where Lola's pants were and he said "humm, I thought that was a dress" mighty short dress Adam. As you do when you are a kid walking into the donut store - you roll with it!

Hank is the total best snuggler on the face of the earth. I love love love this picture. My 2 very favorite guys!

HE IS OFF and CRAWLING! That's right - he has figured it out! He doesn't choose to crawl often but when he does he is fabulous!

We went to a friends birthday at the Athletic Club and the girls bounced, jumped and ran all over the place. The face painting was a HUGE hit and the girls opted for mean tigers - check out those mean faces!

Every car needs a car wash. Hank was asleep, Lola was on a date with Adam and Lucy and I were washing our porch and our cars - it was so much fun!!!

When Lola came back the girls decided to sun bath in the shade - smart girls! They chatted and were cracking each other up - I feel like such a lucky mom. Sisters are built in best friends - I know first hand, I have got 2 amazing ones!!

Then it was off to the backyard to get some swinging in...we are working on changing the face of our backyard. We spend hours a day outside the kids just love it!

While we were in the backyard Adam saw something in the distance and yelled at all of us to go to the front - look at what we saw. People riding horses down our street - Only in Texas!

The ladies were so nice, let the girls ride a little and they were in heaven. It certainly wrapped up a fun day!

We also got to go to a ranch about an hour outside of Corpus to celebrate one of our friends kids birthday. We missed the party totally but got to spend some great quality time with them. It was a memorable weekend!
1 comment:
Laughed out loud at Lola's "dress". Too funny!
Post a Comment