Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Our weekend

I love this picture - the girls picked out their own outfits. You can tell Lucy is getting the hang of matching and Lola is not there yet - but I love her outfit. She was so excited because Lucy was so sweet telling her she could wear any of her clothes.Allie & Hank - it is amazing how quickly kids change and grow. While at the mall Allie & Hank were having a great time, I think this is the first picture I have of them both propped up right.

There is nothing better to me than a weekend at home with my entire family with nothing to do. We had a great weekend. We played outside most of the time, the girls and I gardened, we went to the park, Adam and I got inspired to build a deck -just inspired nothing is done yet. We went to church and met the Milams at the play area at the mall. It was super relaxing and super fun!

1 comment:

The Milam's said...

Lucy, you looked precious for your first day of school. Save the picture of Hank & Allie for their wedding album.