OK - so it was 4:45am and we hear a HUGE BANG. Adam yelled as if someone was breaking in and we both ran as fast as we could upstairs to find....Hank flat on the floor wailing his little heart out. That's right Hank 8.5 months who doesn't crawl and hardly pulls up, crawled out of bed in the middle of the night and BAM hit the ground. Adam and I were shaking and Hank was so frazzled. I am still trying to figure out why we didn't hear him crying before he attempted this. Hank is changing everyday and getting much more active. He wants so bad to crawl - but instead wiggles to the place he wants to go, he as you can tell can pull up and is ready to skip all that and really would rather walk. Although I am sure we have a while to wait - which I am just fine with that is such a game changer. Anyway - Adam moved the crib all the way down and we have been up since. Eventful night to say the least!

1 comment:
Hank! You are a little stinker.
Post a Comment