Tulsa is always such a blast! This Christmas we all met at my parents house and enjoyed every minute!! Adam and I drove with the kids and it really went pretty well. Life with a DVD player in the car makes everything a ton better. We bring tons of snacks, coloring books, books, a potty chair and as much entertainment at we can. The total time of travel is about 12 hours assuming we don't get stuck in a bunch of traffic. The kids do so well. I often break the law by Adam driving while I get in the back and change diapers, nurse, and let Lucy and sometimes Lola go potty. That way we keep moving!!! That is the key! We stopped 2 times to stretch our legs! It is always a challenge once we get out to get everyone back in. We were so HAPPY to make it to my parents and not get back in the car for an entire week!
Papa Newt & Lola!

Papa Newt and Lucy playing games!

Grammie & Papa Newt always entertaining!
Papa Newt showing a special ornament to Lola - ok I made that up not sure what they heck they are doing!
I love the magic of Christmas!
Helping Grammie wrap packages - she is so sweet to the girls and let them do "whatever" literally!!!
Adam & Hank - Mr Hank was not feeling well so the dr ordered some daddy snuggle time!

The girls love Grammie and Papa Newts toys...and apparently so does Adam!

1 comment:
Your family is so sweet! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment