Laura had an unreal week striking deals with many preschools, fitness studios and community centers. Laura had a challenge that we haven't faced in a while - major competition. We certainly have our competition in areas where there are studios everywhere and many places with companies who do what we do. However, in her area specifically it is the headquarters to a very large company like Tippi Toes. This made selling every more exciting for me and a little nerve racking for her. I love coming up with a game plan, plotting out reasons why our company is better and sharing our love of dance with so many in the community. Laura hit a grand slam! Not only did she get into several areas but she actually got into many schools that currently uses this competition! This talks volumes about Laura and Tippi Toes and I was so happy. We work hard on having a great product and I was so pleased that others saw that too. Many of these locations have seen what the competitor does and told us how much happier they were with our music, our model and our attitudes! Yippee!!! That is the goal! In fact, a funny and possibly uncomfortable situation we were selling to a few schools as the competitor walked into teach class. We never chatted and I am actually not sure they know we are taking over the town but they soon will!! I can't wait to see what Laura does with her soon to be booming business!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Huntington Beach Tippi Toes
I am on the plane on my way back from Huntington Beach California where I trained our newest franchise owner Miss Laura Buchanan. She is absolutely amazing full of energy, spunk and sweetness. She is ubber hardworking and has a heart of gold. She and her family are living and breathing Tippi Toes and more especially this week as we worked 3 days straight most days from 730am-10pm on getting her ready to open. Her daughter Nico is 2 years old and talks nonstop Tippi Toes, knows the dances from beginning to end and wears her Tippi Toes gear all over the place. In fact, I was headed to the class and had not yet put on my dance shoes and she said "sarah, where you Tippi Toes shoe?". Her husband Ian is so supportive, excited and offered many ideas. They are a great team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats Tippi Toes!
Post a Comment