Lucy's gifts from Santa
Hanks' gifts from Santa - he got clothes, a truck and some books!We left a note for Santa in Corpus Christi letting him know we would be traveling to Tulsa and if he would please leave our presents there. Boy, did he make sure he made that stop. The kids got so spoiled by Santa!!!
Papa Newt, Hank and Irish hanging out on Christmas Eve

Lola in her new glasses Christmas morning

Lucy with her 3 presents she asked for - skates, a monkey robe and a toaster!!!! How fun is that list! Might I add she is a pro on those skates!

I love this picture - the excitement of Christmas morning is the greatest!!!! I love her sweet face!

Seeing those faces - ahh precious!

Lola's request from Santa - Cake & Candy
Trying on her special Robe!
Checking out the magic of Santa!

Lucy seeing her skates!
Don't you just love the tired look of excitement! I love this face!

Daddy sorting through the gifts with the girls!
Hank & Grammie!
Lucy showing me some of her outfits Santa brought her!
No comments:
Post a Comment