Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Lola Caroline!


What an amazing blessing from the good Lord you are sweet Lola. I am so amazed by you every single day of your life. You are so much fun to be with and literally the sweetest kid I know. You love to please all of us, especially Lucy. Lucy is your very best friend and anything she does you want to do too. You know how to say your "L's" but you call Lucy - Assy, which we are working on, but when you master it I know I will be sad. You talk so well and tell us exactly what you want...and we better get it for you or tell you why you can't have it or you YELL AT US....then kindly say "please!". You are so cute when you run, you swing your arms as fast as you run your legs. One of my favorite things you say is "Oh my goodness" you say this with the most perfect expression on your face. Your smile lights up a room and you always keep us laughing. Your face tells us exactly what you are thinking and your big blue eyes can tell a story all them self. You love being busy and love spending your time playing with your baby dolls and putting them in the stroller. You buckle and unbuckle everything that can be and have had that mastered for a while. You are the greatest snuggler and love to be held. You are great at kisses and hugs and give so many to Hank. You are the best big sister always making sure Hank or as you call him Hanky has his paci. You love going to school and you always talk about your friend Benson. Miss Noemi told us that she has to move you and Benson just far enough apart at nap time so you don't hold hands...which she says you do often. Your teachers say you are so good playing with others and are the most talkative in class. You don't like to watch TV, you would rather help me in the kitchen or do laundry. You love putting on lipstick, brushing your teeth, saying prayers and putting on my high heels. You love when Daddy tickles you and LOVES when daddy sings to you at bed time. You can sing the entire Oklahoma chat which I will say not many people can do. You are very smart, kind and loving. Daddy and I love you more than words can express and you impact us every single day. I love watching you change and grow so much each day. You will make your mark on this world and already have. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you....but for now I am just enjoying each day. Don't grow up too fast! I love you!

1 comment:

The Milam's said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Lola, we love you!
-Milam, Brooke, Connor and Allie