Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Fun with Grammie!

Lucy's 3rd birthday is tomorrow. My mom is here to celebrate this awesome event. Today we took Hank out for his first of many "girls days". Grammie, Lucy, Lola, Hank and I went get pedicures and our hair done. It was such a perfect memorable day where everything just fell into place, everyone was in great moods and we all had a blast.
Here is Grammie and Lola spinning in the chair while Lucy is getting her hair cut.
Lucy with her new hair cut
Lucy getting her haircut.
Lola's final cut
Lola getting her haircut
Check out how relaxed they are
Lucy is all about the pedicure
I love these little feet!
Guess who's? Miss Lola Caroline and her cute little piggies!
Lola wasn't too sure at first but LOVED every minute. She sat still and was cracking everyone up. The lady asked me "Does she know how funny she is?" I had to laugh because that is right on...she is so stinking funny!
I love this picture...poor Hank just hanging out waiting on the girls to get finished.
I just love these girls - many more pedi's in our future!
Here we are...my mom was hanging with Hank snapping our pictures!

1 comment:

The Milam's said...

How fun and Hank looks like he is quite the trooper.