
Hank gave Adam and I the biggest treat - SLEEP! He is such a good baby and I have felt sleep on the horizon but was so excited when it happened last night. Oh the feeling of 8 1/2 hours was heaven. I didn't sleep the entire night, I had to get up and check on him and his cuteness to make sure he was ok...but he was and just peacefully sound asleep. We have been sleep training him which can sometimes be challenging but well worth it if this sleep keeps up.
Hank is now 2 months old. He had his 2 month check up and was 11.5 lbs and measured in the 65% in height. He had 2 shots and hated every second of that. He is smiling which just warms my heart so much and is cooing. I love watching him try to coo after I talk to him. He loves his sisters and smiles the most when they are around. So far, he gets the award for the easiest baby EVER!!! I love this little guy!
1 comment:
Sleeping through the night is a life changing event :)
Post a Comment