Friday, August 26, 2011

Lola - No more paci!!

I have been holding off from posting this because I wanted to be sure it would STICK. Lola is paci free! Lola loved her paci so much I thought it may be a long time challenge to get rid of it. I felt as if she was not talking as much and it was always just stuck in her face. She is too cute to be a paci girl. Anyway, Hank came home kind of liking his paci and so Lola would give him his and then put hers in. Well on the last day of school I could not find her paci so on the way home I told her we left it at school and she could get it next time she went...WALA!!! School was out for a month. That was the end of the paci. Lola was so sweet and said "OK, next time" Any paci she finds at home goes straight into Hanks mouth. What a sweet loving big sister! Way to go Lola!

No comments: