My girls dream a mini store...their imaginations were going wild!

Lucy checking out Lola's groceries

Captain Lola!

Lola pulled up in her little red car to the bank!

Fave milking the cow

Now Lucy gave it a try

Yes mam please take our order

Hope on the trolley!

Fave and I took the girls to San Antonio to the children museum. It started as a great idea, then turned into a bad idea, when we got there I decided it was a good idea again and then we drove home and BAM a bad idea again... still unsure what I really think. I guess my answer is GOOD idea because I would do it again after seeing these cute pictures. We drove in and ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant on the river walk and then went to play. The girls LOVED every minute and Hank slept the entire time.
No comments:
Post a Comment