So my blog is messed up...but here is our trip summed up!
The bridge behind Megan is where she and Chris got engaged. She took Jennie and I to see it. It was so special!

Good Wine!
I loved loved loved Kelly Ripa! In the background Reggie Bush and Mark Wahlberg
Highlight!! Chicago! - this is a little out of place in my blog but I wanted this picture in!

- So this was suppose to be the beginning but...
I just got home from a trip to NYC with my sisters! It was such a fun memorable trip and we all had a total blast! I was gone for 5 days from my family and Adam was a superstar with the kids. I came home to happy kids and a clean house...what more could a girl ask for? ok now onto the trip...
we all arrived on Saturday night and after checking in to the Waldorf=Astoria (thanks to it being a work trip for Jennie) we walked to Rockefeller Center and were awestruck! It still had the Christmas beauty without the crowd of the holidays.

Little did we know this was the last night before they took the tree down. It was beautiful - the weather was crisp but actually PERFECT!

Walking our way to Time Square!

We were in awe once again with all the lights and amazing action going on in Time Square. We could have stood and just starred for hours, people watching and so on!

Not as cute as you would think...so there were tons of characters in the middle of the street. I thought oh I had to get a picture with Elmo because my kids would love it. "Mommys on a trip with Elmo" - I would be the coolest mom. How do I put this nicely??? He was an ass. I went to take a picture and little did I know he was working for money. You can almost tell by the picture but he was pushing me away. He other hand is out with a huge sign that says "pay me". He was so mean and had a very creepy voice that I ran after my sistas snapped the terrible picture.

I have a special place in my heart for yellow m&m's especially in NYC. Last time I went to NY I was with my mom on a special senior trip with just my mom and I. It was when the M&M's were "born" with their arms and legs. I remember it so perfectly...my mom and I spotted a huge peanut m&m on the street. Every since then...I prefer the yellow ones!

One of my highlights - Live with Kelly! Kelly Ripa made the show so much fun! She was a hoot! She was so fun, nice to us and so personable. In between each segment she came to us to talk about - well how strong Reggie Bush's arm was. Reggie was the cohost and Kelly was in love with him and kept trying to get him to take his shirt off. She was so funny! She had Mark Walhberg on the show also who was honestly so dull and boring. The show was 1 hour but then we got to stay to watch them do promos, and a webcast - which was a bonus!

Reggie Bush and Kelly Ripa!

My mom and dad spoiled us on our trip!!! With their spoil...we got makeovers! It was a blast and we all became Bobbi girls!

Before going to see Chicago - Jennie and I!!

Megs and I at a little Italian restaurant!

Jennie posing for Gannon with a transformer - I will say we did a lot of silly pictures for our kids!

This guys was on the streets and was just cool!

Chicago was the best show we saw! The dancing was amazing and I really wanted to jump on stage and join them. It was a total blast!

My beautiful sisters - seriously beautiful!!!!!!!

We decided we needed a fancy night out - steak, wine and sisters!

Walking in Central Park!

How cool is this - the Apple store. You walked in this glass and went down stairs and the floor is underground. I loved it! So outside the box.

Who doesn't love FAO!

Random guys trying to earn money in the middle of the street.

J & M shopping in SOHO

Good Bye NY - I'll be back soon!!!

4 comments:
How Fun! Sister time is the best! I'm glad you girls had a fun trip!
Looks like you guys had a blast!!
How awesome!! Glad is was a good trip!
What a blast!!!! I can't beleive all the fun stuff you gys did. Can I be an honorary sister.
Post a Comment