Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hank 7 months

7 months of pure joy! We are so in love with this little cutie! Hank is sitting up really well all on his own. He smiles, laughs and coos! He loves his sisters so much and gets the biggest kick out of him. He is a ham for the camera! He is the most chill laid back baby I have met and I am thankful he takes over his daddy! He has recently gotten the nickname Hankydoodle from Lola - and Lucy and Lola call him that all the time now. Precious baby boy! We love love love you!






3 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness. Hank is so cute! He looks so precious in these pics...I am dying to meet him!

Steph M said...

Sarah, I cannot believe how big Hank has gotten! Seven months flies. He is adorable, just like his big sisters!

Tracy said...

what a doll!!!