Thursday, January 19, 2012

Livestock Show

June and I took the girls to the livestock show yesterday. Hank stayed home because it was right during his nap time. He will love it next year! We all had so much fun. It smelled terrible and we stepped in you know what but there was so much to look at and it was a great learning experience! Thank you June for a fun day - year 2 of the livestock show!
The girls got to pet a bunny on our way into the show
Goats! Lola started yelling "mama dogs dogs". June looked at me like I hadn't taught her anything...I explained - Lola its a goat! Then she said "I know you silly"
Marty - the goat with a clean shave
Lucy spotting the cow peeing
Look at those rolls
Lola more disturbed by the peeing cow
Up close with the cattle
Lola checking out the woodwork
Another cow
Lucy found a see saw she thought she had to have...but I wasn't so sure.

No comments: