I was out of town on Adams actual birthday so his friends rallied and celebrated with him at our house (yes, I felt horrible) The kids were all asleep upstairs and while I was in NYC Adam sent me this picture. Our furniture moved and corn hole being played in our living room!

This posting is late as Adam's 31st birthday was January 10th. A few days before his actual birthday we had the Milams, Pruetts & Butchers over to celebrate! The kids as always had a blast - and so did the adults! Poor Hank isn't in any of our pictures because he went to sleep before the guest arrived. I know he will enjoy some cake next time!
Kids table

Sweet Allie - Always in a great mood and always in style - check out her shoes!

There was some great conversation at this table.

Happy Birthday Adam!

Lola's favorite part of any party - the CAKE!

Happy Birthday Adam we are missing you Hank!

No comments:
Post a Comment