Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turn 32 years old. I am enjoying the day with Adam and the kids. I have gotten to talk to everyone in our family on the phone, many friends and have gotten so spoiled by Adam with new boots, tennis shoes, a few new shirts, a homemade steak dinner and cake last night with the kids, breakfast in bed this morning and tonight he set up a little birthday party with some of our close friends. I am one lucky girl. It is so hard to believe I am 32 and I feel that since we started having kids the years are moving to fast. I am blessed beyond blessed with my marriage (7 1/2 awesome years), kids (Lucy 3, Lola 22 mths and Hank 4mths), my incredible generous parents, my amazing sisters and their husbands and kids. I really can't imagine a more blessed life. I am thankful to be doing what I love everyday as a job teaching kids dance and getting to bring my kids along with me. I love all of my friends in Corpus from our buddies the Milams whom we do everything with, to our friends from the Hooks, our church friends and our neighborhood. Life is good and I am so thankful!
Movie Night - Tangled
While Lola and Hank were still napping Lucy and I went shopping, High heels and all!
My handsome birthday date.

Brooke, Heather and I enjoying the celebration!

2 comments:

The Milam's said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Steph M said...

Happy Late Birthday Sarah! I'm so glad you had a great day and I love that picture of you and Adam.