Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Vaca to Florida

We had a fabulous trip to Florida to see Fave & Uncle. We had originally planned this trip a few weeks ago but Lola got sick so we rescheduled. Fave and Uncle are the greatest hostesses and entertained us the entire time. It is a lot more challenging with 3 kids figuring out bedtime, naptime and playtime - Fave and Uncle were very understanding and I was super thankful!
My mom had sent the girls these sweet apple dresses and they put them on the moment they arrived.
Fave & Uncle bough the girls a play house which entertained them the entire trip.
Sweet Hank in his new outfit from my mom and dad too - always too cute for words.
I love this girls smile
Uncle - oh how we love uncle...but it took Lola a lot of time to show her affection. She talks about him when he is not around but want talk to him when he is near. Lola is shy and I think a little in love!
Here is uncle trying his hardest to get a snuggle from Lola but no....she turns away giving him the cold shoulder.
Lucy helping Fave cook dinner in the kitchen - thats right onion goggles and all!
I had to show a picture of my sister in her onion goggles what a great invention and what a dorky look!
Lucy worked about an hour on a special birthday dinner for Uncle.
Adam and Hank my two loves!
Uncle was the best when opening his gifts! What great reactions!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday celebrating Uncles birthday - Lola wanted the cake
Oh now she is happy!!!
Fave has a tradition of taking kids on a special birthday shopping trip and with Lola's birthday around the corner...it was her turn!

Hank with his Godparents!
Look at Miss Brave - Lucy and I didn't get close to this snake and Fave and Lola had not problem touching it.
Lola enjoying the zoo with Fave & Uncle
3 tough dudes!
Trying our hardest for a family picture. WOW - this keeps getting harder.
Hanks 2nd trip to the zoo...can you tell he is thrilled.
Lola loves Fave & Uncle
1,2,3 - SWING!
Playing at the playground
I took this same picture of Lola when she was about 13 months - she just keeps getting cuter! We love pirate park
Swinging on the big kid swing - she was so proud!
Enjoying lunch while hanging at the park.
Pretending pretending pretending
I am in love with her sweet little profile!
The girls found this "train" and bounced forever!
Hank trying to swing...still not big enough
Lola's profile is just too much - I could just squeeze her!
Lucy playing castle on the top of the play station
Sweet adorable Hank!
Shoulders!
Hank enjoying our nature walk so much he fell asleep.
Fave & Uncle got Lola a cake for her birthday. She kept saying "finger" and as only a good Fave would do, she let Lucy and Lola taste the cake before we sang.
Celebrating Lolas first - 2nd birthday party!
Do you trust this face...this situation...
Lola thought of a great idea
BAM - She nailed me in the face and Lola decided to lick it off me.
PAYBACKS are hell!!
This looks really mature I am sure but what can I say....we do anything to entertain!!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen Sims said...

It is so much fun to keep up with your family! Glad the trip to Florida worked out so well. Happy Holidays!