Thursday, November 3, 2011

Date Night with my man!

Adam and I go on a date every Wednesday night. We have done this for many years and I look forward to it every single time. Normally we grab dinner, go to our bible study (which meets every other week), hit a movie or something like that. This past date night was different we went to see Lady Antebellum in concert. We ended up with amazing seats right up close to the stage. I have to admit I didn't know one song they sang but they put on a great show. A great night with my squeeze, loved every minute of it!
A little side note, a few weeks ago I bought this dress I am wearing in the picture. I love it. I put it on to go to church last Sunday and Lucy looks at me and says "Oh mom, thats a cool zookeeper outfit" - what can I say...she was right!

No comments: