Sunday, September 25, 2011

There is nobody like my mom



Oh my goodness - I have the greatest mom on the planet. Seriously, she is the most giving, loving, thoughtful person I know. She just left our house after visiting for 4 days. We were just in Tulsa last week and spent 10 days with her but it never ever feels like enough. It is so awesome how good she is to all of us. This weekend she came to be with us to help me out a little bit while Adam was on a business trip. She just gets it! She is a totally hands on Grammie! She came with art projects for the girls and rocking arms for Hank. She is the very best at putting Hank to sleep and snuggling with him. The girls and my mom made straw necklaces, drew pictures, painted glass pumpkins, played "dance class", she read stories, let them chew gum, served them meals and we don't have one single piece of dirty laundry in our house. At night she and I would study pinterest...which we are obsessed with. She helped me decorate our house for fall, redo my front porch and so so much more. I am so thankful for her to be one of my best best friends, along with the greatest mom, grandma and example in my life! I love you more than you know Mom!

No comments: