Here is the car all packed. We left our house at 4 am.

Girls were bright eyed this early and only slept for 30 minutes the entire 11 hour drive

Hank was even halfway smiling when we took him out to the car

Here is a picture of the girls asleep

Pulling over to potty

Lola had to give it a try too!

Adam and I took all 3 kids on the 11 hour drive to Tulsa. Ask us how long it took - 11 Hours! Thats right just what google told us it would take and we managed. Tears - only for the last 10 minutes from Hank...he was ready to eat. I prepared in my brain for weeks for this trip and the entire week of I was re-situating the car, packing a bag at a time and planning activities to keep the kids entertained. Yeah it worked!!! We had a potty chair in the car so Lucy could go when she needed, my pump so I was ready to jump out and feed Hank and a nifty changing area in the car for Lola and Hanks diapers - who says mini vans aren't cool?
1 comment:
You are so brave way to go!!
Post a Comment