Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hank is 3 months old!

Hank,
You are the most precious little boy in the entire world. Words do not describe my love for you. I am extremely amazed at what a perfect baby you are. You smile all the time and I mean all of the time. You coo, wiggle and laugh. You are the most perfect sleeper, sleeping through the night and enjoying long naps during the day. You are awesome riding in the car to different places around town. You like your paci but are trying really hard to find your thumb. I am discouraging that as much as possible. You love your sisters so much and the sound of them makes you smile. You love walking outside and easily fall asleep in daddy and my arms. You are able to sit in your bumbo seat for little periods at a time and love your exercise gym. Although you have rolled over you would rather sit on your back and hit the animals from up above. You are wearing 3-6 months clothing and so long. You are thin but very solid. Dad and I love watching you grow and change each day. You went to your first football game last week and slept the entire way through. Daddy is sure you will come around before too long.
We love you so much and enjoy every minute with you. You are a blessing from God and I am thankful each day I get to smile at your loving face!

No comments: