Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun with Papa Newt

This is one of my favorite pictures although it from our phone so it is not as easy to see. All the kids in our bed this morning while Adam and I were getting ready for the day! I love this life!!!
Hanging with Papa Newt while waiting on the doctor
Papa Newt brought the girls M&M shirts when he came to Corpus - they were so in love with these shirts they wouldn't take them off to get in the pool.

Building a fort! Lola insisted she was in the picture. You only could get in the tent with a hat on.
I love so many things about my mom and dad...one silly but very important one: before my mom left she stocked us up on fruit (my favorite!!) and then my dad swooped in and chopped every piece so I could have a fruit salad anytime I pleased - I am lucky and so spoiled by my amazing parents!
Lola getting ready to go to school - she loves her shades!
Dad and Lola saying cheese as loud as they could!

1 comment:

Rob and Jennifer said...

OMG that first pic is SOOO darling